our womanhood ~ chapter II has launched | read stories of womanhood as told our community
Underprotection: made from recycled materials
Moons and Junes: mesh bralettes for extra comfort
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
An easy wearing style, in the softest most comfortable stretch fabrics.
• Panels of lace and mesh make up the cup, framed by a vintage inspired ric rac trim.
• A supportive shape with good coverage and reinforced underbust band
• Read Zoë's womanhood story as part of our latest campaign here
Zoë wears a 34C and Ayeisha wears a 36D
Lonely Label bras are designed to regular UK sizing and are true to fit. We recommend taking your normal size.
• Delicate or hand wash machine cycle can be used
• Wash light colours and dark colours separately
• Use a gentle detergent
• Avoid rubbings or wringing
• Do not soak
• Lay flat to dry in the shade and do not tumble dry
• Avoid drying in direct sunlight