We want you to be in our next shoot!
Be a part of our next campaign and share your womanhood story.
The shoot will be taking place in London on Friday August 14th. We are looking for 3 - 4 womxn to take part in the shoot and share their stories of womanhood. All ages, ethnicities, sizes and identities are actively encouraged to apply.
The campaign will be shot by our favourite female photographer Lily Brown.
How to apply
Send an email with the subject ‘Womanhood shoot application’ to email@example.com and include the following:
- Bra and dress size
- 3 recent pictures of yourself (unfiltered!)
- A sentence about why you want to be involved in the campaign
- Instagram handle (if public)
All applications must be received by 9 pm on Tuesday, August 4th 2020.
What we are looking for
To us, there is no such thing as perfection. We are open to all applicants and aren’t really looking for any one thing in particular. In fact, what matters to us the most is why you want to be involved. Your story of womanhood is something we want to have the honour of sharing.
What happens next
On August 6th we will contact you to confirm if you are taking part, along with shoot location and finer details. Ahead of the shoot, we will schedule a call between you and our founder Tanya to answer any questions you may have and go through runnings of the day.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 to apply
- Applicants must live in the U.K. and feel comfortable travelling to London if they don’t live there
- If you have recently been unwell please apply next time. We will be shooting again in the future so this is not your only opportunity to partake.
- Applicants must cover their own travel costs.
- The all-female team will be wearing masks and gloves on the day.
- There will be antibacterial hand gels available for all to use.
- Models will be shooting one at a time, allowing us to all keep a distance from one another.
- The location we will be shooting at will be thoroughly cleaned before and after the shoot.